Sights, Sites & Scenes

The Eduard Theodor Boettcher Building

The Eduard Theodor Boettcher Building

This building is the main building and oldest part of the Technical University.

It was designed in New Renaissance style by the Chemnitzer’ architect and teacher Prof. Alwin Gottschaldt between 1874 and 1877.

Crowned by the coloured Saxon coat of arms it got the name of the director of the Technical educational establishment (predecessor of the Technical University).

 

quick links:


calendar of events

Mo
Di
Mi
Do
Fr
Sa
So
4 Wochen anzeigenKalender - Wochenansicht und Monatsansicht umschalten