Industrial monuments

Schubert & Salzer Corp.

Schubert & Salzer Corp.

The building was planed as an extension of the factory and settled down in Annaberger Street 73. The new forge was built in 1927 by the architect Erich Basarke. It was equipped with a lift and clock tower that became a symbol of the firm.

The tower has a height of 63 metres and is decorated with consoles, pinnacles and a spire. The end of the tower is in "art deco" and expressionist style.

 

quick links:


calendar of events

Mo
Di
Mi
Do
Fr
Sa
So
4 Wochen anzeigenKalender - Wochenansicht und Monatsansicht umschalten